Richard C. McConathy
Richard C. McConathy is a Dallas DWI defense attorney and assists clients in Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, Denton, and Collin County areas, in matters of criminal law, including DUI, DWI, white-collar crimes, assault, burglary, drug possession and trafficking, and a variety of other violations.
He also handles state appeals and practices at the municipal level. He is admitted to practice in the Texas courts. Mr. McConathy is also admitted to practice in the Northern District of Texas and handles Federal Criminal Cases.
Richard C McConathy belongs to the Irving Bar Association, the Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers’ Association, and the Texas Criminal Lawyers’ Association. Mr. McConathy was the current Treasurer of the Dallas Bar Association Criminal Law Section from 2004-2006.
He earned his Juris Doctor from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law in Fort Worth, Texas. Mr. McConathy also has a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from the University of North Texas.
Richard C. McConathy is not board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Law Offices of Richard C. McConathy Areas of Practice
- Federal Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Aggravated Assault
- Litigation & Appeals
- State Appellate Practice
- State, Local & Municipal Law
- White Collar Crimes
Richard C McConathy Bar Admissions
- State Bar of Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2003
Richard C McConathy Education
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- The University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
B.S., Criminal Justice
Richard C McConathy Professional Associations and Memberships
- Irving Bar Association
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Treasurer of the Dallas Bar Association Criminal Law Section, 2004-2006
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (TCDLA)
- National College for DUI Defense (NCDD)
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association (DUIDLA)